Saturday, November 13, 2010


The most meanings photo for me , i don't know why . For me , it's look nice to .
For me lah , for you guys , i don't know . You guys can judge it .
But not too much okay ?
Thanks to my sifuu , becouse teaching me about all a part of Photography .
I really really appriciate it and now , I know about it .
The first meanigs , for me . Errrr , I don't know how to said bout it .
Mybe i can say it's gonna be about someone :DD
Jiwangg gilaa babenggg . hahahahahha .
But the seriouse i can say , it's can be about someone .
I don't know why , haihhhh =='
Mybe i can remember , she said that she love this photo ,
hahahhahaha , only that i can remember :D




                                                                                                                               ewanroslan :D

                                                                                                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment